Honda Dealer wrote:
So, you arrogant beggars who know so much better than the Honda dealerships and who are so quick to rubbish them, don’t know everything after all?
OK, the official Honda method for forcing sat-nav to reset to older disc is as follows:
1. Start the engine.
2. error message appears on screen with old disc inserted.
3. Push ‘MENU’ and ‘ZOOM DOWN’ switches simultaneously for 2 seconds.
4. Screen turns to SYSTEM LINK page with a fanfare.
5. Press ‘NEXT’ switch (opens car staus page).
6. Press ‘NEXT’ switch (opens yaw rate page).
7. Press ‘NEXT’ switch (opens diagnosis menu page).
8. Select ‘UNIT CHECK’.
9. Select ‘FORCE DOWN LOAD’.
System will now start to download the old operating system firmware from the old disc, showing progress on a green bar gauge.
When finished the unit should be able to be started normally.
Now say ‘Thank You, to a Honda Dealer!’